Monday 19 October 2009

Destroyer Vs. Night Fighter

If you've been looking at the last blog entry, then you know I've been working on a Revell 1/144 Fletcher Class destroyer. Yes, yes, it's a ship - I'm a heretic.

It's been a fortnight of really intensive work. I think knowing that time was finite, because of other work coming in, really drove me on. Whilst I've made a lot of progress, I'm happy now to leave it for a while to start something new.

Here are a few photos of the three-quarters-finished warship.


Also, I've included a few pictures of the new project just getting under way. As you can see, Hasegawa's Arado AR234 is beautifully accessorised with resin and photo-etched sets from Aires, Eduard and Aeroclub, and decals from Aeromaster.


This has all the makings of a terrific project and will be featured here during the next few weeks. Got to go and sort my references.

No comments: