Saturday 8 November 2008

Resurrection - Busted

My previous listing referred to a build on the Dragon P-51 in 1/32 scale. I was concerned that my impetus on this project would dry up, and I was indeed right. Problems with the landing gear have sent it back onto the shelf.
When I have the time and the inclination it'll be out for another visit. Here's a photo of it before it made its ignominious return to shelfland.



As well as enduring the disappointing Mustang debacle, I have been tinkering this Huey-Cobra together. It came to me missing its instructions and a number of parts. Being suitably irritated with the P-51 made me all the more determined that the Huey be a success. It is the Revell AH-1G Gunship again, in the heretic 1/32 scale. This completed model has done wonders to restore my flagging interest in an almost dis-owned scale. What do you think? Is it worth the thirty nine hours I put into it?



No comments: