Monday 6 October 2008

A Wish Come True

I knew I had a reason to keep a wish list. It's so gratifying to finally get your hands on a kit you've almost willed into fruition. These days we stand a better chance since the industry went bonkers and started giving us our heart's desire.

This time it's the Nick. Hasegawa has finally issued the Ki-45 Toryu in 1/48 scale, and it's a real beauty. It'll be a while before I can get to it - there are more pressing jobs on the bench. For now, I'm just enjoying owning it.

3 comments:

73north said...

Very Nice Model Kit
, are you aware of the Mitsubishi
A6M8 ( last version of the Zero ) just released as a new injection kit by HASEGAWA ?

Philip Goodier said...

Yes, I saw that quite recently. Hasegawa have duplicated the pertinent parts in resin. I also saw the new Tamiya A6M5. Fantastic! Which one to have though.......

73north said...

have your ever tried MOSKIT exhausts for your Models ?