Saturday 31 December 2011

Santa's Sack....


Is now definitely empty. It was stuffed with great big boxes - sometimes only 'great big' is good enough. And what a diverse pair of kits they are. Boxes like these stand up to repeated explorations. For the moment, they are living on the coffee table in our living room, where I can inspect them at will. It may be some time before I get to build them but there's a lot of pleasure in the anticipation.



I also have the 1/48 F3H Demon and 1/72 A-10B N/AN, both from Hobby Boss, well on the way. I am also on with the Hasegawa A6M8 Zero, which requires the Big Ed set fitting - a long term project which I will report back on later.

I hope you've all had a good Christmas, and we wish you all the very best for 2012. Back to the bench for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 'Zeke' looks like a fun build!

Philip Goodier said...

Thanks Ajay, oddly enough I'm just building it now. I'll post photos soon.