Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Recently Completed

There are times when I'm so engrossed in the latest build that the days just fly by. Some kits require more inspiration than others though - you can't always get your fix building another man's model. There's always some reward, though, even if it has to wait till you see the final results.

Here are two recently completed models. The A-20 was a commission build, and the MC 202 was just a kit I had in my room and it was calling to me.


Over the years, I've built some kits at least five or six times, but I always find something in them to enjoy, surprising though that may be. I build between 45 and 60 aircraft models every year. It still comes as a pleasant revelation that I can get such a big buzz out of it. Does it do the same for you?

No comments: