Sunday 13 January 2013

Moving on....

It's good to have that unpleasant business concluded.   I don't enjoy them negative waves...I'd rather say something righteous and hopeful!

The articles on the ARC forum have been removed, and any focus on the builder's right to be recognised as the master of his own work can only be a good thing. Dedicated modellers work hard on their chosen builds and there should be no hijacking of credit.  I'd like to pass on my thanks to Steve Bamford and his moderators, and to Jeff Fontaine of ARC.  I've made some new friends and contacts, so silver linings present and correct.  I've had a lot of messages of support and I thank the followers who took the time to contact me and express their feelings.

So.....back to the building - and let's be careful out there!

No comments: