Saturday 3 April 2010

Just in....

Among the new arrivals are these three items. The first two are instantly identifiable - or at least they are to me. They are two of my favourites and amongst the best. The 'Frank' and the 'Tojo both come with lots of extra bits and will produce eye-catching results.

The third item is the Frems Aermacchi MB 339, to be built in the scheme of Italy's premier aerobatic team. The surface detail is a little heavy, but it has a look of modern, well-produced tooling. The decals look great. In the markings of the Frecce Tricolori, this will be a stunning model.

More, of course, to come on these fascinating projects.

1 comment:

Beto Amorim said...

Hi Phil! Really great models you built! I would like to say a few words, but my english isn't so good!
But I would like to invite you to see my Blog too.
http://spotmodelkits.blogspot.com
You can see my models, but everything is in portuguese (sorry).
But I think for modelers like us, just look is enough to understand.
Cheers!
Beto Amorim.