Thursday 16 April 2009

My kind of shopping

It's always a boost to have some 'feel-good' items on the to-build list on your desk. I'm looking at:
  • The Eduard Hellcat
  • The Grumman Goose from Signifer
  • Classic Airframe's Meteor NF11/12
  • Revell's new Fletcher Class Destroyer in 1/144

Also, out of the shot is the Aires detail set for a P-51D in 1/48 scale. I just need the kit to go with it...

The builds for all these kits will be covered here over the next few months, as well as many others. For instance, the F4F-4 Wildcat from Hobby Boss, more on the Hind Gunship, Hasegawa's Ki-61 'Tony' in 1/32 scale and the H.S. Buccaneer from Airfix in 1/48 . These will not all be straight out of the box builds - most will get quite a few modifications.

2009 offers a packed programme - lots of proper modelling, lots of variety and me waxing lyrical about my favourite aspects. Feel free to join in.

No comments: