Tuesday 2 December 2008

So What've You Been Up To Lately?

A good question. I've got three main projects underway.

As you can see, the 'Nick' has moved on a bit, and is awaiting some quality rubbing down.

The Italian CR 32 from Classic Airframes is no surprise; I've built around fifteen of their kits and you just can't get the cockpit to fit in any of them. I take the approach that 'there's only one winner' as a builder friend of mine says.

Finally, the Revell F-35 in 1/48 has gone together very quickly. It's not exactly over-endowed with parts, but it is a big chunky model and looks the part.

I'm also working on retrofitting the B-17 Nose, and putting together a very nice Heinkel 112 from RS Models.

So what are you up to?

I'll be adding more photos of these as they progress.

No comments: